Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes. When I finish my game and didn’t win ; it will go to extra moves. When I click on it it says Oops it seems there is a problem with the video. Sorry!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found it another way.
Thank you
Thank you, but don’t understand about the pink cogwheel. I have an iPhone and do not have I up on the right
Hello @rlupatt🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the Advertisements!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. You can send your complaint directly from the game⬇️
Hope they will be able to look into the issue and clear it out for you🍫🍫