Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have gold account but i can't purchase why ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Infinix 30
Hi I tried to purchase a $6.99 of gifts to get on to the next stage but it wouldnt work! 3 times now that has happened and everytime I had tried to purchase gifts which would definately get me to the next stage, but the purchase would not go through at all! I would have to close the game and reopen to play again. It seems to me this happened so I wont get to the next stage 😡 whats the point of playing🤔 Iv been playing this games for 7 years +. Im getting very annoyed and Im seriously thinking of deleting the game !
Thank you for replying @Montaser_77🤗
Can you please tell me which device you are using?
This issue
Ok, i have gold balance, when i need to purchase. Any helper tools, appear issue we cant to contact store why,
Hello @Montaser_77🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Can you please provide more details about the issue? What is happening when you try to purchase?
You can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫