Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I watch a video and then can't close it when trying to solve the level using a video. It gets stuck. I've tried for days. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sure I'll try until it's fixed, but swap out the video would be helpful. At least note it for users. Thank you.
Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that ads have been causing you trouble π. But don't worry, there's a way to report this as mentioned above:
By reporting, you're helping our Support team gather necessary details to address the issue with the specific ad. It might take a little time, but the sooner you report, the quicker our team can look into it and take necessary action.
For now, you might want to skip watching the ads and try again later.
I can't take the constant ad issues of repeating the 30 second ad, not allowing me to click the reward granted tab when finished and losing the battle here. This is ridiculous. I'm now on level 5542, but if this keeps up, I may leave the game all together. Nike ad, this time.
Hello again @ljamn15πββοΈ Thank you for clarifying!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team about the issue and they can take a look at it.
Hope the will remove the Ad soon and you will be able to play the game again without interruptionsπ€
If you do find the video hangs up on you each time, until King fix this I would suggest not choosing the "watch video" option. There are ways to beat this level without watching a video for extra moves. If you still have your old phone you could use the boosters on that phone to pass the harder levels.
Can't pass because of the ads I'm close but the ads are stopping me right now.
That's is unfortunate because I have played for years and I have a Samsung phone, and there should definitely be an option to move them to the server as well. That's the work I do, server backups lol. But can someone fix the video at least so I can proceed?
Hello again @ljamn15πββοΈ
Are you having difficulty to win the level OR are you not able to pass the level because the Ads are freezing?
Hello @ljamn15π€ A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that it is not possible to transfer boosters from one device to another! The reason is both the boosters and lives we received from our friends are stored on device's local memory, whereas the Gold Bars and level progress are stored to King Servers.
If you are using an Apple device, they have the facility to save the game to "iCloud"!! You can avail that feature to transfer your boosters as well!!
I also sent a request for my boosters to carry over from my old phone.
Yes it's repeating the video again
Gets stuck after reward and repeats
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback .Could you please take a screenshot level 5536?