Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the weekly leader board I have no chance of winning as other I am playing against are a lot lower down the map than me. The
person leading this week is 8000 levels below me they are obviously going to pass more levels than me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are impossible levels in the game all the way from level 230 at the moment. I play at all level ranges and I find levels at around 4000 just as hard to pass as levels 15,200. I think this is a common misconception that earlier levels are easier to pass. They no longer are, actually. King have gone back and changed the older levels, they have put in legendary i.e. impossible levels all along the game now.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . This issues has been reported and investigated to the game team