Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have gone from a couple of hundred lives to NONE!
I receive requests for lives yet only get given 5 a day I am sick of this game it is now pointless
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @podgee421 I see a lot of complaints similar to yours and to be honest I am not sure what is going on
In my game I always seen to have the maximum 200 saved lives, but that might just be because I rarely use all 20 of my daily allowance.
If you regularly/always use your daily allowance then you will struggle to get your saved lives to accumulate.
Only receiving 5 a day does seem low though. All I can suggest is to ask all of your friends for lives and make a note of who sends them to you. When you send lives only send lives to those people that send you lives
Check the player cards of your friends as well and delete those that aren't playing