Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I have an hour of free lives how do I stop it until later
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to King Community!
This area is all about Candy Crush Saga, a part of King Saga games! And, Royal Match is not a King Saga game!
Hence, I need to close this topic considering it as "Off Topic" thread!!
I would suggest you to "google" regarding any questions about non-King Saga games!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫