Trouble with rewards

Anu_Muddu
Anu_Muddu Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I win the episode race I didn't get my reward gold. From the past five episode races I still am not getting any rewards. Any way to resolve this?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello & Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga King Community @Anu_Muddu

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the Gold Bar rewards after finishing Episode Race! You will have to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint.

** If you are playing on a Computer - Facebook browser, please use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;

** If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel icon located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon located in the Settings window;
    • Go down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Select "Episode Race" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way till you see "Contact Us" and click on it'
    • Fill out the form and send your complaint.

If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,136 Legend

Any way to resolve this?

Hello @Anu_Muddu the issue you describe has been going on for months now and since it is caused by King there is nothing that anyone can do to resolve it.

Sometimes the basic troubleshooting techniques can help so please try them.

The steps are, clear the app cache (not data) and clear your browsing history (don't do this if you don't know all of your passwords). Sign out of your game, restart your device and then sign back into your game.

If that doesn't work then all you can do is wait and hope that King get around to fixing this issue soon.

In the meantime contact Player Support as instructed by PummyRaj to see if they will compensate you for your lost rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?