Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 7306 for ever it seems like. I can’t even get close to winning
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 7306?
Hello again @charbergs1 I shall assume your level looks like my board above because I have found that one particularly tricky to beat today. I could not even get close without any boosters: I mean that without starting boosters I never got the right candies to drop to break those two cake bombs early enough to stand a chance. In the end I had to play all three pre level starting boosters and even then it was not that easy to pass and I needed a few tries with starting boosters before I managed to break those cake bombs even with them. I know that on legendary levels it is not a good strategy to always use starting boosters as this will deplete your inventory too much, but if you get timed boosters from any event, then take advantage of those.
I started with the 3 pre level boosters and then tried to make any possible matches that would break the two cake bombs. A striped/wrap combo is best as this will also hit the fish boppers, which in this level really do help by going for the correct cake bomb triangles. You don't have much choice of moves, so you do have to hope/wait for the game to help you. Once you have broken both cake bombs with several moves left, be careful to continue to use every opportunity the game gives you to create combos of special candies that will help clear the board. I only just about managed to pass this level using this strategy and needed no further boosters.
Hi @charbergs1 I could check out if I can pass this level, but could you just confirm your starting board looks like mine? King have made some changes recently to some players' games, so I don't want to waste my time on the wrong board. Thanks.