Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules
I want to log out.
I can't log in.
I can't do it the way you told me.
Is there any other way?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @자명이 I am sorry but the issue you are suffering from has been going on for over four years now and there is no solution for the issue.
You can try contacting Player Support to see if they can help as that is the normal advice for this 'There Was a Connection Issue'
You can also try removing and reinstalling your app. Please note that if you remove your app from your device you will lose all of your saved boosters and lives. Also note that removing and reinstalling the app isn't guaranteed to fix the issue either.
You can read a little bit more about the issue by clicking on the link below.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/280545/there-was-a-connection-error-try-again-in-a-bit/p1