Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't come from United States and I don't have credit and debit card what should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kellynabasa🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand your question! Why do you have to have credit or debit cards to play the game?
Candy Crush Saga (and all other King Saga games) are free games, with a facility of in-game Purchases! To play the game, you do not need to purchase anything! If you cannot win a level, just retry again (and again) until you win.
Please do not feel imposed to purchase items while playing🙏
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫