Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing my game when there was no Internet connection and finished a race I was at,but when my Internet connection came back I wasn't awarded from my race and all my bonuses I got had disappeared what do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.