Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a purchase, and now I do not get extra boosters or anything I used to her, such as extra moves and boosters. It was right after I made a purchase and now I get nothing!!! Last time I do that. I feel like deleting this app.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
But this is not the first time this has happened. I purchased something last year and the same thing happened. That is why I’m questioning? Too much of a coincidence. Should have never purchased anything.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here