๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Issues with Candy Royale

Options
2ยป

Comments

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,690 Level 5
    Options

How I wish I would have that luck again. I had about 3000 earned gold bars from royale but lost it in its next challenges and in the preceding competitions.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,353 Level 5
    edited March 19
    Options

That's grim @lelensp I am so sorry you made such a loss there in the event. I don't understand why King give some players better payouts than others. I was so lucky in all three of my games with the 21 level Candy Royale last weekend. I got 500 gold in one of them, 125 and 218 in the other two, that is about three times what I usually get for the 21 level version. I thought "Aren't King generous this weekend" but now I see that does not apply to everyone. In fact now I wonder if I got such a good reward because all three game I played the first day the event popped up, on Friday I think, and I played all the levels at once without logging out. I wonder if that makes a difference. Has anyone here had a similar experience to myself?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

I played all the levels at once without logging out.

Isn't that how you always play @christinewupp. I got the impression that you always play at least one or two Episodes without stopping every day.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,353 Level 5
    Options

Yes of course I always play that way, you are absolutely right with that. Usually this same strategy gets me a payout of about 20-30 gold per 8 levels or 60-80 gold per 21 levels. This has been quite consistent over all three games for weeks really, and I always play Candy Royale each time it pops up. That is why I was so surprised by the generous payout this weekend past. I thought maybe King are being generous to everybody that weekend, why would all three of my games fare so much better all of a sudden than they usually do? It seems rather a coincidence. I was wondering if maybe those of us who played all the levels on Friday or early on Saturday got a better version than those who finished later. Maybe King changed the event halfway through the weekend. I know King don't usually do this, but it just seemed so odd that all three of my games got an unusually good payout. Any theories of why this might be?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,409 Legend
    Options

I very rarely complete the Royale @christinewupp as I don't actively try to. So I don't really have anything to base a theory on. To be honest reading your posts and other people's posts makes me think that King are throttling your normal game and the results you got this time around are what you should be expecting.

Saying that I also think you are probably right about the timing of when you play the game having an effect. Many a person has suggested that the time of day makes a big difference to how many levels you can complete when you play.

Strangely I got the Golden Challenge in my game on Thursday. Whether this was a sign of the underlying issues, or just a sign that King know I don't play much Fri-Sun is anyone's guess.

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,690 Level 5
    Options

I always play episodes without logging out until I win the race to protect my winning streak. I did have the luck of winning 1500 for finishing 21 levels without losing. Sad to say that luck has not come back yet. Maybe that was a timing that I didnt have opponents. Now its less than a hundred so I lose boosters more than earning gold. This afternoon I got 87 after using 2 party boosters, 10ufoโ€™s and 61 gold bars.

Well maybe this is really part of the game. You have to gamble until the luck comes again. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?