Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was booted out of the candy royale, when I got back on to the game , I lost my position and lost my chance at gold bars. It was at least 100 I lost. Can someone fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @klreetz1973🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
When you said "you were booted out of the Candy Royale" - does that mean, you lost a level and hence, you were out of the race?
Can you please explain?
To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below🍫🍫