Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I'm not getting ads on the game I was getting it but after purchasing I have lost it ? Why
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was getting it but after purchasing I have lost it ? Why
Hello @shivaye007 you have lost your adverts because you have made a purchase. King remove the advert features from everyone that makes a purchase. As you can see above the official stance does not state this, but there has been far too many people stating that they lost their adverts after making a purchase for this not to be the case.
You might get them back, but it won't be any time soon and probably not this year
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here