Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I accidentally deleted my app. There was two showing on my screen. So I thought I could get rid of one, so there was only one there, but it took away both. How do I restore that? I was so high in the game I’m so sad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If play on Windows 10 you can download on Microsoft Store
Hello @mamad66🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You will have to go to the App Store / Play Store and reinstall the game. Can you tell me which device are you using? I can give you proper steps to check!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below 🍫🍫