Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to fix Candy Crush Hub not showing in map
thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah! This is another issue many players are also experiencing!
Hopefully, I will find some information about this in next 2 days👍️
@PummyRaj after tapping on Hub icon the screen is back however the Hub does not open. What is normal when Hub is selected, should a new screen open because nothing is opening. Thank you
Hello @kingA34🤗
I am glad to know that the HUB icon is back in your game!
And, yeah! That was a complaint by many players as well. But, I found out in my game that, if the screen goes dark/grey after you click on it, click on the HUB icon again and the screen becomes normal👍️
Please try and see in your game too🍫🍫
@PummyRaj after my last comment I went back into the game and the Hub icon is now there however will not open, screen goes dull. I have open and closed a few times after with no change.
@PummyRaj hi, not sure if it was ever there. I’m looking for it to register for new tournaments
Just realized that the HUB icon has disappeared in my game too @Alienscar🤔
It never appeared in my original game! I used to have it in my 2nd game, but I do not see it now!!
Let me alert QueenB and see what she says🤔
@PummyRaj the same thing has happened to me, twice. The Hub appeared for five days and then disappeared for four then it came back for three days and now it has gone never to be seen again.
Hello @kingA34🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Did you just log into the game and noticed that the Hub icon is missing? OR has it been a while since you lost the HUB icon?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below, so that we I can help you further🍫🍫
if shown. you must close the application and open it again
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here