Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed my level but didn't get gold please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @izaharshekh๐โโ๏ธ
Looks like you have posted the same question 2 times!! I have just replied to your other question --> HERE! Can you please click on that Green lettered link and reply back?
I will have to close this thread considering it as "Duplicate Thread"!
Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ