Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Hub is missing. How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @chocolatebunny🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
You are not alone! The HUB icon is missing in my game and few others' games as well!!
I have reported it to our Community In-charge! Once I know any information, I will get back to you.
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info