Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
We should get paid for playing this game, I've been playing for 4yrs now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What a wonderful world that would be.
Haha @christinewupp that world exists right now. Professional gamers already exist and one of them has earned $7 million over his gaming career.
Yes, that would be such fun, getting paid for playing games all day. What a wonderful world that would be. Sadly I had to work all my life to earn money. I guess you'll have to do the same @Fresco94