Level 14947 is so frustrating!

Options
2»

Comments

• isthisgameascam
    isthisgameascam Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank god I'm not the only one thinking it. I'm not even close to this level but couple of weeks ago I was stuck on a nightmare hard level and tried it for 3 weeks with no luck. Stopped playing and just logged in to get boosters and when I had enough boosters and 3 extra moves and lots of luck I finally finished the round. Then I had 4 normal rounds and now I'm stuck again for 2 weeks on a hard level. I also noticed the difference between a normal round and a hard round is huge. Sometimes I finish normal rounds with many moves left and on hard rounds I feel like I'm missing over 20 moves to finish a level. I hope in the future, another game developer makes the same game with normal rounds and no real money or that King maybe takes a look at this board and actually listens to the players?

• Ann_Menmuir
    Ann_Menmuir Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

so blatantly obvious now, example level 14947 is absolutely unachievable so developers now design levels that you cannot pass unless you pay ! I’m happy to pay for some aspects of the game but will not pay to pass a level that has moves reduced to make you pay …….. Greedy King ! used to be a great game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?