Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to partipate in the competition ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sidali2526🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
If you are included in the All Stars event, you will automatically receive the competition.
As a player, all you need to do is --> (1) make sure that your game is updated with the latest version; (2) there is enough storage space on your device memory (minimum 2 GB is required); (3) stay active in the game & play at least one level every day! And, wait 😉
Please keep an eye on our Community's Discussion --> The BIG Day is coming up!
If you have other questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Thank you very much
Ok thank u??
I am afraid Africa is not included in this event. Only players from the USA, Canada, Brazil and most of Europe are on the list of pariticipating countries.
Hi
Thank u very much
Hi @sidali2526🙋♀️
I will find out and confirm it for you within next 2 days👍️
I m from Algeria can I participate??