Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
From few months I do not claim bronze chocolate box.every time shows connection issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any in formation?
Waiting from 6 months.
Hello @yakdak0401🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a glitch with the Chocolate Box!!
Since this has been going on for few months, I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and seek their assistance.
Are you playing on a computer - Facebook browser OR on a mobile device?
Screenshot
I want its solution fast