Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to log out of game and log in again. I’ve lost the game. It says I’m not on Internet.
it shows I am on Internet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Marly13 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection issue in your game!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and seek their assistance. Since you cannot connect to your game on your device, use this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
Please let me know if you need further assistance. You can reply by typing in the blank box given below.
Hope everything goes well & you will connect to your game soon🍫🍫