Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a Friday sale purchase but I can't use it, even though the payment was successful.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome @vita_1507 to the community! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with your Friday purchase β how frustrating! Fear not, this situation can be resolved. While I'm not an expert, based on past experiences, closing and reopening the app, signing out and back in, or clearing your browser history and cache usually resolves most glitches. Additionally, ensure that your app is updated to the latest version. Your purchase is probably just waiting for you in cyberspace β it's quite the digital adventure! However, if these measures fail, please contact support they have the authority to replace your purchase. Happy crushing and Good Luck!! π¬π¬π«πβ¨β€οΈ
IF ANYTHING else rises and you need help just type the @ +screenname with no spaces and choose from the drop down menu to tag a individual. To reach me it's @Ibnana and it will notify me that you need some help. Feel free to reach out to any of the moderators also.