Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I get my progress back. It started me at level 1 again. I was way up thrre
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @noelsjudy
I am sorry to hear this 😕. Please follow the steps in the guide below:
Have you lost your levels
Hope this helps 🙂
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This Candy Crush forum but not to worries will move to correct forum , Please visit Candy Crush Soda Community here
@Yosca .@Pitty_Kitty . Thank you