Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never get the lives my friends send me. For a few months
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I pad 12. Always for about 10 years. Through kingdom account. Can you fix it so I get my lives
I’ve played this game for about 10 years. On iPad. I’ve only had I previously problem. I sign in by kingdom account
Hello & A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community @Ivydawn🤗
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫