Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I take part of the upcoming events and I don't any traveling documents because I have never traveled before please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to our sweet King Community @oseii🤗
Which country do you live in?
You will not need any traveling documents until you reach to the finals of the All Stars Tournament. So, you can join take part in the Tournament without any worries!
Last year, the players were given enough time to get the Visa, etc., I assume it will be the same this year too! Please check all other Terms & Conditions --> HERE