Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game showed I had won 500 gold bars and I didn't receive it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @raydinacavazos 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
First of all, I am sorry for the delay in attending your post 🙃
The notification about winning 500 Gold Bars - what was the event/feature you were playing? Did you take a screenshot by any chance?
Winning 500 GB is a great achievement in Candy Crush Saga! I would definitely keep that for memories 🤩
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
That's happened ro me before good luck in getting them