Chocolate Box is stuck on multiple devices

Sims2Challenges
Sims2Challenges Posts: 1 Newbie

I completed a task in the Chocolate box but it just sits there saying 5/5 levels were complete without giving me a new task. I tried hitting the "Change Task" but but it doesn't change. It happens on my Windows 11 computer, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire tablets, and Facebook using Chrome. I tried removing the apps from each device and reinstalling, however the problem persists. This started several months ago, I just didn't get around to asking about it 'til now. Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sims2Challenges🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the glitch you are experiencing with Chocolate Box!

I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint! Since, there aren't many active complaints about this issue, it would be better to reach out the Player Support.

** If you would like to send the complaint through your computer, use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

** If you would like to send the complaint directly from your game, please see below⬇️

• Click on the Pink cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to Events and click on it;
    • Look for "Chocolate Box" and click on it;
    • If there is no Chocolate box option, click on any other option that you find suitable and click on it;
    • Once it opens, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

If you need further assistance with anything, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?