Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I must have at least 100 of the round candies that have been awarded to me but it never allows me to I’m really fed up of not being able to use my gifts a frustrating time Brenda x
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.