Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want all my accounts deleted
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
comment Having the same issue. I am on level 5,295. And the higher I go the more I find I have to put money in it to be able to pass on to another level. It's absolutely taken all the fun of the game pairing up and trying to delete my account for quite a while now and I can't find a way to easily do it. I want to start over and go back to round one and just have fun playing and working my way back up. It's no longer fun at the level I'm on.
I need to delete my account for my Yahoo. I think I already did deleted my account for Facebook for some reason. Candy crush will not let me go to the next level and it’s been stuck in this position for the last three or four days. I enjoy playing this game but now I’m pissed off and don’t want it.
Hello @turboczt 🤗 A Warm a welcome to the King Community!
Which accounts do you want to delete?
If it is the game account(s), you can delete it by yourself, with the help of King Player Support team.
If you are talking about this King Community account, only Community Managers has that option!
Please let me know which account(s) you are looking to delete, and I will be able to assist you with that!
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the weekend 🍫🍫
I cannot seem to delete my accounts why?