Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game takes at least to 5 minutes to load across all platforms. Facebook, ipad app, and iPhone app. Any solution to fix without losing data? Currently at level 10,500.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for responding. I have checked everything you mentioned with not much change. Ipad and phone still take 4 - 5 minutes to load. Internet is fine and all apps are up to date. I have tried to use different browser and incognito modes on laptop. The game does load quicker, but game glitches out constantly when any screen changes. Really frustrating. Again, thanks for any advice you can give. I have worked hard to get over the 10K level and am worried about losing those levels if I try to fix.
Hello @alanrwilson🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I checked my game both on Facebook - browser as well as iPad! The game is working find and no lagging!!
Did you make sure that the internet connection is good & strong?
Did you try to change the browser and see if anything changes? If not, please open the game in "Guest" / "Private" / "Incognito" window and see if it works!
Check if App Store has any available updates of the game! Also, see if there are any system updates that needs to be installed on your computer as well as the mobile devices!
If nothing helped, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Candy crush and Apple have never gotten along, I advise you to switch to Android