Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Show me my Candy Crush Account Password
To * Account
*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Kaviyanjali🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you still looking for help?
This King Community allows English language only! Hence, please post your comment in English please!
Thank you and talk to you soon🍫🍫
*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules
I changed my phone so I reinstalled this app in my new phone but I unable to retrieve my account by my email I request for forgot password but I doesn't came so pls help me in this problm I came through 7354 lvl in game so I don't want to miss the progress it's second time