Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! I saved my progress using FB. When I re-entered the game I had lost 230 gold!!!! At level 3006, which it saved, all friends and boosters saved too!
What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your reply and advice.
I have tried all of your suggestions and I still don’t have my lost gold.
Hello @JazziGeorge🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars from the game!
When you said "reentered" -- did you just created the account with FB or you have logged back in and noticed that your Gold bars are not there?
Do you see a spinning circle where Gold Bars are supposed to be? Did you try any troubleshooting steps⬇️
If none of these worked and your GB are not back, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫