Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where do I post them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I want to know how I can join the tournament
Hello @highpennyroller🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you looking to take part in any contest OR you have finished some milestones in your game and would like to collect the badges?
If you can provide more details, I will be able to assist you a bit more!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫