Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm winning ganes but my count on the challenges is not going up its staying the same I won 2 games this play and it still on 64 from when I start playing earlier and won 3 games
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @dpboseman🤗
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with one of the events/features in your game!!
Can you please clarify which challenge you are talking about?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫