Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why I cant buy i Shop on redmi P smart
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kivi4444🙋♀️
When I want bay I cant. I reci inf npr *sožethimg wrpnh*. I ha e 100 vpćd bars but I cant bay anyizhing o Shop. This prpblem I have pnčy on Redmi P Smart Phone wih app galery.
Sorry!! What you wrote above was confusing for me! But, I understood that you are using a Redmi phone and you are trying to buy in the shop with your 100 Gold Bars! Right?
OK! Let's try few simple troubleshooting steps, first!
Please let me know how it goes🍫🍫
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @kivi4444🤗
Can you please explain a bit more about what is happening when you try to make purchases?
Are you using the Gold Bars or the real money?
Are you receiving a "connection error" message OR constantly spinning wheel?
Please reply back to these questions and we will go from there! To reply, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫