πŸ“ Share your feedback on the latest levels 16 416 - 16 460

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

All Stars, the biggest tournament of the year, has arrived in Candy Town! Jump into the newest levels and join us for the All Stars Qualifier starting tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Levels:Β 16 416 - 16 460Β (available on W10 platform).

Comment and leave your feedback which will be shared directly with the people behind the levels!

Note!Β Please stay on topic and only comment feedback regarding these levels.

Any issues with levels, comment in theΒ Support area, any other level feedback, please start aΒ new discussion.

What's happening in Candy? 🍬

🌟 All Stars - Epic Prize Poll Reveal - The Big Day is coming up! - Learn more HERE

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

Are you Ready?

Κ•β€’α΄₯<Κ”

• crystalbenjamin
    crystalbenjamin Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Can't wait to reach those levels

• Scooterpie
    Options

Finished all my levels yesterday. Not my usual way to play. Waited till Saturday to start playing and finished the 1st Episode, winning a Champions Race. Played Sunday afternoon and got another Champions Race, winning it. Decided to play one or two levels of the 3rd Episode. After I played the 1st level of Episode 3 another Champions Race appeared and baby you can guess the rest!

Some levels were hard, some I found fun, same as it ever was. @Peter_Tornaros warned me about Levels 16427 and 16429 got to watch and make things drop.

There were several levels for me to choose between for my favorite. I am going to go with Level 16424.

Things seem different with no new levels left to play. Usually if I have any time between new level release it is quite short. Daily Treat Machine acts different for me. I am going to watch what happens between different platforms when the Chocolate box has its' rest period and restart. This one goes for when no matter how I play?

• Scooterpie
    Options

Do not think that I like to finish all the levels. Really thinking that I prefer to keep the portal open… Not sure???

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 294 Level 3
    Options

I just wish more than 3 levels were added each week. They're hard, some easy, some doable with time, but I just finished the 3 in a couple days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?