Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Facebook account was hacked and I have no access to it. I have created a new one but do not know how to connect my candy crush account to it, so I do not lose my game since I am over level 5000.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Hopalong31🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance with anything🍫🍫
My Facebook account was hacked, and I do not have access to it anymore. How can I connect my candy crush account to my new Facebook?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.