Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had a 189gold bars mysteriously missing. Left with 60 gold bars now.
Not the first time gold is mysteriously missing from my account.
Help me search, or can't continue playing game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@PummyRaj I have made a complaint to the support team through the way you mentioned, seems that they not taking any action just asked me to refer to the community.
I'll appreciate your help, thank you.
NK
I have around 100+ gold bars, after using 20 to pass a couple of levels, it was depleted to zero, support team please help.
Thank you in advance
Is there anyway I can have them back
You've pinched 300 gold vars I was saving for the all stars competition
Hello @Jaybee83 and @bdub42🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to know that you lost the Gold Bars in your game! You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support team and find out what happened to your Gold Bars.
** If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser, use this link to send your complaint —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
** If you are using mobile device OR the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game ⬇️
Please let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
missing 90 gold bars. Every time I win more they are missing. This needs to be corrected ASAP.
I am past 4200 in game