Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not care for Cansy Royale at all. Especially when it pops up on a difficult level when I have no gold or boosters. It's a definite loss and I want to opt out. Please make it possible. I hate it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @Sugarbaby4🤗
You are not alone in this and many players also feel the same! The Candy Team are aware about players' frustration and they are working on improving the feature! I hope we will like the changes they will be bringing🤞
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info