Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Far and made me lose my level of wins. What’s happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's happening to me too. What's the solution?
this is currently happening to me too. I have had to “quit” twice. I’m currently taking a break and will see if it does it again. But it’s very annoying and that should be fixed because I was on a roll and had to quit to stop
I also have this problem!!
It's also now happening with the top row
This keeps happening to me. Every time I play this level, the same thing happens.
Hello @starplayer🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
That is the same issue I have experienced too!!
Did you play the level for the first time today OR were you replaying it?
Which device are you using?
Problem with level 15140 today… there are a several striped candy’s that drop down at the bottom of the play area – see highlighted circle in the attached screen shot… the problem was that the striped candies would just keep dropping down and firing off… not stopping. The level would never end because of this. It happened twice. I eventually got pass the level, but I had to cancel it each time it happened in order to "try again".
Thanks a lot for replying back and explaining the issue with the level in your game!
For me, it did not freeze, but the candies kept moving non-stop!! I was curious and wanted to see how long the cascades last! I kept the screen on was for 20 minutes and it did not stop!!
Can you tell me the device you are using and the version of the App you have right now, please?
A few moves into the game the top blocks suddenly move across the screen rapidly and continuously. The game freezes and the only choice is to quit. I cannot move forward with this level.
Hello @Paco1813🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are the candy cascades moving without control and you are not able to make any moves?
I have experienced the same when I was playing this level over the weekend and I have reported about it.
Can you please confirm & explain the issue you have experienced?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫