Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t figure out how to get rid of popcorn
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello I'm not sure if you mean the gumball machines? Because Popcorn is no longer a feature in Candy Crush. If it's the gumball machines then there is an order at the top of your screen for the level. This order is how many times you have to hit any of them. Hits include making matches next to them. Watch that number go down and when it reaches zero then all of them will disappear all at once!
Hi @krista64🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you tell me which level it is and will it be possible to post a screenshot?
Click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I’ve hit the popcorn with multiple specialty candies and it’s still not disappearing. Help
Hello @Wayfarer555🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
To destroy the popcorns, you have to hit it with special candy combos.
Can you show me a screenshot of your level board for me? It has been a while since I had Popcorn blockers in my game!! So, I just need to make sure😉
To reply back, you can type in the box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.