Level 3451

Options
Mike_Showalter
Mike_Showalter Posts: 4 Newbie

Been playing this level for 3 weeks. No luck .consistent play probably 100÷ times . need help or will guit

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,940 Legend
    edited March 28
    Options

Hello @Mike_Showalter I used the following strategy to pass this level just now: Using all three pre level starting boosters. I did not attempt this level without boosters because in my experience Legendary Levels like this one cannot be passed without a Lucky Board, and also I have found that simply playing pre level boosters may be enough to trigger getting a lucky board.

This is a rundown to how I passed.

My starting board:

At this point I played the move the game suggested to me. In my experience, if the game will give me a lucky board (which is pre written into the algorithm) playing the suggested move will trigger it and open up opportunities for me. In this case the suggested first move was to hit the colour bomb into the blue. However playing the obvious match here to create a striped candy with the greens to make a wrap/stripe combo might well have been a better choice. But using the suggested first move did work for me as well.

This now has indeed opened up possible combos: the purples on top left to create a horizontal stripe or the greens to create a wrap or a horizontal stripe. So much choice! I am not sure which to go for, but my advice is to take advantage of all the opportunities to create horizontal stripes, wraps and combos from here on. Also, as I played the lucky candy I am hoping that there will be a lucky candy dropping near the end, so removing the liquorice and frosting early will be of benefit as this means any lucky candy will be toffee swirls, which is the hardest of the three orders to fulfil. So on the next move I only have one frosting left and get rid of that with the purple match next to it. I am now hoping the game will drop some lucky candies to help me fulfil the toffee swirl order.

I still have one frosting left, but there is an opportunity to match the blues for a wrap or stripe. I choose the wrap hoping that I will be able to create a wrap/stripe combo with those dropping from the dispensers.

Doing so has somehow created a colour bomb and another chance to create a horizontal stripe or wrap and it has removed the last frosting, all out of nowhere! This IS my lucky board. I am now confident I will get the opportunities needed to pass from here on. The game is now kind to me. I continue to try to create lots of special candies and combos with any opportunity the game gives me, leaving the colour bomb for now in hope I may use it later for a combo. Four moves later here comes my lucky candy which turns into a 5 stack of toffee swirl with a nice wrap/stripe next to it.

Swiping that combo is sure to be enough now.

And it is:

I hope you will get your lucky board soon. If you are out of boosters then try to play the events that allow you to gather boosters by replaying older easy levels. I did try just using colour bomb and wrap/stripe, but failed with that strategy. So I would suggest using all three starting boosters for this one. However you probably will get a lucky board eventually even if you don't play boosters. The key to success is spotting the lucky board and then taking advantage of it. You will see it if the right candies drop from the top. Carry out the first move the game suggests to you and then see what opportunities open up for you. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?