Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
lost a lot of my progress where can I find my true progress I was way beyon 421
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was on level 161 now it has put me back to LEVEL ONE !!
I have candy crush saga, pet rescue and pyramid solitaire but lost all progress on pyramid. I play on my mobile. Help!
Hello @Mythreeforlife🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost progress of your game! Are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
Did you save your game before either with Facebook or Kingdom account?
Are you playing on a mobile device OR on computer Facebook browser?
To reply back, please type in the box given below🍫🍫
Thank u for question.u can search to YouTube.