Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone else experiencing this? Whenever I make in-app purchases, my account is credited yet I don't receive the purchased item. It's really frustrating, can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ogedei π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Purchases!
Which device are you using to make the Purchases?
Please go to this Green lettered link and select the device you are using to contact the Customer Support through the steps given β> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/256652/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase/p1
If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below π«π«