Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hiya I've saved my progress and lost 300 gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can I have my gold back π
Yes I did save it today I'm usually unsure about saving my progress this is why. I've been playing candy crush for year's
Hello @gerjan π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Did you save your game today? If so, after saving the game, you lost the Gold Bars?
What do I do