Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello,sweets!!
I m the good player in crushing candy,but I m not getting the AllStars pop-up ,pls tell me how to get it,thx u so much
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes that will be the reason @SiSiWin
Here is a list of the countries eligible to participate in the All Stars
3.1.1. be normally resident in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Greece, or Portugal;
May be eligible country because I m from Burma(Myanmar), I m so sad why I m born in this country….
Hello @SiSiWin unfortunately not every player of Candy Crush will receive the All Stars competition in their game. If you haven't got it then it is more than likely that you aren't eligible for it, or haven't been chosen as part of a test group.