Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ive been consistently gettting overcharged when I purchase bars? How do I contact someone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Robbieclark29🤗 A Warm Welcome to King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you were overcharged for one of your purchases!! Please click on this green lettered link and select the device you are using. Then, follow the steps/suggestions provided there —> Did something go wrong with your purchase?
If you need further assistance, please reply back by typing in the box given below🍫🍫